Forward combines world-class doctors with the most advanced medical technology to deliver preventive healthcare to its members. Founded in 2016 by former executives from Google and Uber, our goal is to deliver higher quality, lower cost health care to everyone.
You can read our story here and some recent press from USA Today, Forbes and TechCrunch. Our investors include Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital as well as angel investors Eric Schmidt, Marc Benioff, Neil Blumenthal, Ashton Kutcher, among others.
Many industries have successfully cut out the middleman by selling directly to consumers. However, no one has ever accomplished this in healthcare—arguably the most important and personal industry to consumers—until now. We know that at the heart of our success is our team. Become a part of the growth team that is focused on bringing better health, happiness and peace of mind to consumers everywhere.
- Own the strategy and execution of some of our key customer-facing channels including email and SMS, with a focus on driving user acquisition, activation, and engagement.
- Own and maintain organization and management/connection systems of customer databasesPlan and manage the execution of campaigns targeting both leads and customers.
- Collaborate closely with the brand marketing team to develop rich content that resonates with customers at each stage of their lifecycle
- Partner with Growth engineering to identify and implement technology to amplify the impact of our marketing channels.
- Track, analyze, and interpret key performance metrics to maximize response, scale and efficiency.
- Learn what it takes to build a world-changing startup, both by osmosis and through constant interaction with the Growth team.
- Customer-Obsessed. You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our potential members.
- Creative. You’re curious. You’re always learning. You don’t need to be asked to think outside of the box.
- Hyper-Organized. Quite simply, you get things done. You achieve results on time and on deadline while communicating progress along the way.
- Entrepreneurial. You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission; you’re too busy making things happen. Solutions-Oriented. You dive into the details to uncover the optimal solution.
- Collaborative. You bring great ideas to the table and seek out how to include others to make your ideas even better. People value your opinions and love that you respect theirs. Impactful. You’re deeply mission-driven. You think there’s more to life than software that enables puppy ears to be superimposed in photos (we concede those are cute).
- 3-5 years experience in growth marketing, engagement marketing, CLC management, email marketing, CRM, or customer acquisition.
- Experience in development and execution of customer relationship management campaigns
- In-depth understanding of customer acquisition, including channels and trends
- Understanding of customer lifecycle development and proper messaging surfaces
- Experience with marketing automation + email/CRM tools a strong plus (ie. Marketo)
- Experience working with and negotiating with vendors/salespeople
- Background with copywriting, design and/or front end coding (HTML, etc) a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Startup experience a plus