Forward combines world-class doctors with the most advanced medical technology to deliver preventive healthcare to its members. Founded in 2016 by former executives from Google and Uber, our goal is to deliver higher quality, lower cost health care to everyone.
You can read our story here and some press from USA Today, Forbes and TechCrunch. Our investors include Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital as well as angel investors Eric Schmidt, Marc Benioff, Neil Blumenthal, Ashton Kutcher, among others.
Many industries have successfully cut out the middleman by selling directly to consumers. However, no one has ever accomplished this in healthcare—arguably the most important and personal industry to consumers—until now. We know that at the heart of our success is our team. Become a part of the growth team that is focused on bringing better health, happiness, and peace of mind to consumers everywhere
- Work with the Head of PR, Social + Creative on the development and execution of strategic content marketing plans to increase consumer awareness and interest in Forward.
- Plan and manage the execution of all content marketing initiatives, including brand, campaign, promotion and expansion priorities.
- Oversee creation and execution of channel specific content.
- Track key metrics to ensure communications accomplish business objectives.
- Assist with development of messaging to move the brand forward.
- Build and develop relationship with external agency, serving as executional lead, as applicable.
- Learn what it takes to build a world-changing startup, both by osmosis and through constant interaction with the growth team.
- Customer-Obsessed - You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our potential members.
- Creative - You’re curious. You’re always learning. You don’t need to be asked to think outside of the box.
- Hyper-Organized - Quite simply, you get things done. You achieve results on time and on deadline while communicating progress along the way.
- Entrepreneurial - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission; you’re too busy making things happen.
- Solutions-Oriented - You dive into the details to uncover the optimal solution.
- Collaborative - You bring great ideas to the table and seek out how to include others to make your ideas even better. People value your opinions and love that you respect theirs.
- Impactful - You’re deeply mission-driven. You think there’s more to life than software that enables puppy ears to be superimposed in photos (we concede those are cute).
- Experience building a consumer-facing brand, preferably in the health and wellness space
- Experience in development and execution of strategic content marketing plans
- In-depth understanding of the social media marketing industry, including channels and trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Startup experience a plus
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION OF TIME:
- Oversee creation and execution of channel specific content (60%)
- Assist with development of strategic content marketing plans (20%)
- Analyze content based on key performance indicators (10%)
- Collaborate with team and cross-functional partners (10%)
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.