IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Consultant, Real World Solutions, Enterprise Solutions
In our Real World Solutions (RWS) Enterprise Solutions team, we design and deliver innovative, technology-enabled evidence programs for the pharmaceutical industry. We apply scientific rigor and advanced analytics to real world data in order to help our clients improve population health. This entrepreneurial team works globally, partnering with regional colleagues throughout the enterprise to diagnose critical business issues and deliver evidence-based solutions.
Real World Solutions, Enterprise Solutions Team
We are strategic thinkers, innovative technologists, deep subject matter experts and data evangelists whom are passionate about driving better performance in healthcare. We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial and disruptive. Plus we have the resource and structure of a large company in an environment where we empower our people to create their own solutions.
Our work can be complex and difficult but that is often the case when you are doing work that no one has done before. We also do not have a templated approach to our work so we require people who can innovate with their practice as well as their solutions. If you have the right levels of intellectual curiosity and a passion to discover the real impact of medicines in the real world, then you'll fit right in.
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. At IQVIA, you will have access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare industry. You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
As a Consultant you will be able to showcase your abilities to apply healthcare knowledge, emerging technologies, and new approaches to solving healthcare's most challenging issue.
You must thrive in a non-hierarchical, collaborative environment where you can leverage the most globally extensive assets of IQVIA to accelerate new business growth.
You'll be working closely with Managers, Associate Principals, Principals, who lead the team's business development and delivery efforts by:
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to aid the development of recommendations; exercise informed business judgment in identifying the correct approach to client issues
- Contributing to internal brainstorming sessions to develop project methodology and innovation recommendations
- Contributing to the preparation, execution and follow up of client meetings and workshops
- Conducting independent desk research to specific briefs using internal and external sources
- Taking responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations and other client deliverables, under supervision
- Acquiring deep knowledge of IQVIA data sources and the broader RWD landscape
- Assisting in the development of proposals for clients
- Supporting discrete initiatives around IQVIA's broad RWE strategy and own M&A activities
Consultants will usually be staffed on 1-3 projects in parallel ensuring a broad exposure to the wide range of activities that Enterprise Solutions undertake in a rapid timeframe.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and an ability to build credibility with external and internal contacts
- Good commercial awareness/business judgement and an interest in the healthcare / life sciences industry
- Strong IT literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within timeline
- The desire to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve
- Be a self-starter who thrives in a client-focused, international team environment
Qualification and Other Desired Skills
In addition to the skills and experience above, candidates interested in joining as a Consultant will have:
- Undergraduate degree with a strong academic track record in life sciences, economics/business, and/or experience in the health care industry; advanced degree(s) highly preferred
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral) - additional languages an advantage
- A solid track record of extra-curricular achievement
- A strong commitment to high quality work and an interest in rapid learning and skill development
- A willingness and ability to travel
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1088776
Apply Now Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
- Business Analyst Jobs
- Business Management Jobs
- Jobs in San Mateo, California
- Business Analyst Jobs San Mateo, California