Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Clinical Laboratory Scientist Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is seeking a clinical laboratory scientist for an opportunity available in San Francisco, CA. This role is a full-time position offering flexible scheduling and competitive weekly pay. And as an MGA clinical laboratory scientist, you're eligible for comprehensive benefits after just 30 days of full-time employment.
- Perform clinical laboratory tests using standard procedures
- Receive, sort and distribute specimens to appropriate labs
- Conduct statistical analysis and evaluate test results
- Adhere to laboratory's quality control policies
- Maintain the lab's record system for recording information
- Follow all safety procedures and maintain safety equipment
What we are looking for:
- A clinical laboratory scientist with at least 2-years of relevant experience
- A valid clinical laboratory technologist (MTA) license in the State of California
- A Bachelor's degree in biological science or a closely related field preferred
How to Apply:
- To apply please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or click apply to submit an application for immediate review!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records