Join us in building the future of online commerce. We are looking for someone who is unafraid to jump in and tackle tough problems across the company. You will be working cross-functionally with our leadership to make sure our teams are growing and scaling quickly. If solving big, complex challenges excites you, then we want you on our team.
As a part of our Business Operations team, you will have the chance to sink your teeth into a problem, frame the solution, and deliver the change in the course of one action-packed summer.
- Set the standard of operational excellence for all teams
- Use data analysis to form and confirm hypotheses and inform decision making
- Navigate issues that impact multiple teams and stakeholders
- Diagnose complex process inefficiencies by separating signal from noise
- Draft a plan for action and make sure the plan is delivered on time
- Desire for full ownership over an outcome
- High capacity to get things done quickly
- Ability to work independently, driving the project from beginning to end
- Understanding of technology and experience with various tools (e.g. SQL, Excel)
- 1 or more years of work experience in investment banking, management consulting, early technology companies, or other rigorous environments
- 1 year of your MBA completed by Summer 2020
- Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.