An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations.
Are you a Business Development/ Account Manager with Staffing experience hardwired for establishing relationships and developing new business? Do you have a real passion for building a network, and dream about working in a cooperative, small-team setting? Your purpose is about connecting people to organizations and organizations to people. Which really means its all about the people. You have the flexibility to tackle different objections and provide a consultative approach in order to solve complex business problems.
As a Business Development Account Manager with our Staffing team, your goal is to build and grow relationships with our existing clients, as well as bring in new business. Additionally, you will make it a goal to continually network, to build Cprime into the staffing partner of choice for hiring managers. If you are a hard-worker with an “if I don’t know it, I’ll figure it out attitude” please apply! And if you have successful experience building business line in a management consulting firm, staffing agency, or with technology, we’d love to hear from you!
- You will have Direct Revenue responsibility for building and managing $2-4M pipeline annually
- Responsible for profitability of assigned local accounts (revenue and margins)
- Identifies opportunities for growth/maturation of Cprime offerings
- Provides oversight and governance of all sold/managed engagements
- Drives business development
- Maintains awareness of industry best practices and business levers for a particular client list and understands how to bring in other Cprime Practice Areas to solve client problems
- Oversees overall delivery quality assurance
- Facilitates client satisfaction feedback
- Qualify client job orders and establish plan to placement
- Provide customer service, counsel clients on strategy to attract on-board talent
- Educate clients on current national and local market trends surrounding employment conditions, technical salary ranges and local variances
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with qualified clients in an effort to secure future/ongoing needs
- 4+ years prior IT staffing/consulting / business development experience building staffing accounts in the San Francisco Bay Area region
- Experience successfully selling IT Staffing Services in excess of $2M-$4M in Gross Revenue Annually
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Expert people management skills, ability to work with Directors, VP’s and C level executives.
- Expert in business operations (invoicing, SOWs, margin,)
- Ability to manage across multiple clients in the SF Bay Area (San Jose to San Francisco to East Bay)
- High degree of accountability and drive
- Prior Experience in staffing and/or recruiting is a MUST HAVE
More than just great salespeople, we want to hire great people. We move fast, work hard, and play hard too so we want you to know our expectations up front:
• Smart, quick learner – we lead our industry and want to keep pushing
• Gets things done – efficient and organized
• We strive to make things better
• We’re a team – so everybody does the dishes, no lone rangers here
• Excited to work on projects with lots of unknowns and devise elegant and maintainable solutions