At Sequoia, we are fueled by a passion to serve our clients and their needs. We are a tech-enabled consulting and services company helping employers unlock the full potential of their workforce.
Sequoia’s clients are innovative, people-first businesses who are shaping the future: the market disruptors, the paradigm shifters, and the leaders that are pushing their industries forward. As a team, we strive every day to make an impact on lives in the workplace. We stay dedicated in our commitment to come through for people who put their trust in us, no matter what.
The Business Consultant is committed to producing new business revenue by developing new relationships with Founders, Finance and HR leaders at leading Bay Area tech start-ups. They ensure overall client satisfaction by proactively managing and anticipating the needs of clients and prospects.
What You Get To Do
- Conduct initial sales meetings (1 per day) and add 1-2 new clients per month
- Design, implement and service Sequoia One's HR outsourcing program for new and existing clients
- Drive and manage the client decision making process
- Present Sequoia One's PEO market analysis to clients and prospects
- Conduct enrollment meetings, and partner with the Client Service Management team throughout the implementation process
- Provide ongoing service to Sequoia’s clients
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5-10+ years of successful sales experience in PEO sales, outside sales, business to business sales, or business development with a professional track record of high achievement in sales
- Ability to communicate and interface effectively with CEOs, CFOs, Executive Staff, and Human Resources Professionals
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentation, persuasion, tact, negotiation, and closing skills
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally and a commitment to coming through for people
Sequoia’s Culture – Our most important asset
Passion for service
Caring for others
Focused on relationship building
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Sequoia provides competitive compensation including base salary, performance based bonus programs, and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) matching and profit sharing programs.