Bolt is on a mission to perfect the checkout experience for online retailers and make sure nothing gets in the way when shoppers decide to buy. We provide the industry’s fastest checkout that is optimized for any device and coupled with a unique approach to fraud detection that approves more good orders. By converting more shoppers into customers, Bolt has become the proven choice of customer-obsessed retailers like Dita, HUF Worldwide, and Polywood.
Join us in building the future of online commerce. As the first Business Analytics hire, you will be unifying Bolt’s data to solve company level problems. This is an opportunity to work arm in arm with our leadership to define the metrics that measure the health of our business. If you enjoy using data to make important decisions, then we want you on our team.
What you will be doing
- Owning all of the company level metrics from definition to visualization to presentation
- Working with cross-functional leadership to be the “source of truth” for all things data
- Arming our team with the right data-backed insights to drive decision making
- Leveraging our data to identify opportunities for growth or optimization
- Defining and driving our analytical roadmap as Bolt scales
What would set you up for success
- 2-4 years of experience in a Data Analyst, Business Analyst or similar role where you worked with large complex data sets from various sources
- SQL fluency and knowledge of relational databases is mandatory; experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python/R), BI tools (e.g., Tableau), and Excel preferred
- Experience designing and building dashboards - understanding which metrics are most meaningful to the business and the cadence with which to measure them
- Empathy to understand and effectively collaborate with different stakeholders across the business
- Next level communication skills - both written and verbal
- Motivation and discipline to drive projects from beginning to end