CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!
CrossCountry Consulting’s San Francisco Bay Area practice is quickly growing and we are an seeking experienced business development professional to join our San Francisco office. At CrossCountry Consulting we strive to provide a better experience for our premier commercial clients and our team. We emphasize personal development through hands-on coaching, mentoring, and training. You can find out more about our award-winning firm on www.crosscountry-consulting.com and Glassdoor.
CrossCountry Consulting is an independent advisory firm providing finance and operations, accounting, risk, and technology consulting services. We help CFOs, Controllers, and their organizations anticipate and respond to accounting changes, increased financial reporting, new accounting standards, and transaction-related demands.
The Business Development Associate Director will be responsible for identifying, generating, and closing new business opportunities for our Bay Area practice. The primary role of this position will be generating new project opportunities by taking advantage of existing relationships, networking, identifying target clients, meeting with clients, and working with our delivery teams to sell CrossCountry services to target clients. Expansion and development of further opportunities at existing CrossCountry client relationships is also within the scope of the role.
· Lead new business development efforts for the San Francisco Bay Area practice by working with Partner team to set strategy and craft tactical go to market plan, develop leads, nurture opportunities, and close deals
· Lead the sale of projects with organizations not currently served by CrossCountry Consulting. Expand active relationships to increase opportunities with current clients, and looks for ways to build new client relationships
· Collaborating with delivery teams and internal leadership to develop proposal details and approach
Understand our Clients and their Business
· Lead research, analysis, and interpretation across the San Francisco Bay Area market, including client performance and client competitor performance; identify possible impact opportunities through effective market analysis and industry knowledge
· Develop hypotheses about client business issues based on sound analysis in addition to client, sector, and industry knowledge
· Research, organize, and manage client data
Develop Client Relationships
· Look for ways to build new client relationships (e.g., actively work existing relationships, networking contacts, professional affiliations and industry groups)
· Expansion and development of further opportunities at existing client relationships
· Support relationship development with large, key clients as part of the San Francisco Bay Area leadership team
Building Our Brand
· Develop a strong external brand and network
· Become proficient in CrossCountry's consulting model, methodologies, and technologies
· Continue to deepen and broaden expertise to enable an expanded viewpoint on the issues impacting our clients
· Participate as a cooperative, active team member by involving colleagues
Desired Experience and Qualifications
· Extensive professional network in the San Francisco Bay Area market, focused on the Finance, Accounting, Risk, Operations and Technology functions at medium to large organizations
· 5+ years of demonstrated success in selling professional services, networking, and generating new business
· 10+ years Professional Services experience –in an external consulting capacity and/or within a Fortune 500 company
· Demonstrated ability to expand client accounts and identify and penetrate new accounts
· Proficiency in Salesforce a plus
· Ability to prioritize multiple projects
· Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
· Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
· High energy, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit
· Great sense of humor required!
A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business administration or other related discipline