Wavemaker is looking for an Associate, Data Sciences to join our San Francisco based team. The ideal candidate will be intellectually curious, resourceful, collaborative, and detail oriented. In this role, you will grow your analytical capabilities, while working collaboratively with client teams to analyze data, going beyond reporting to tell stories with media.
- Own pulling, compiling, and QAing data via Python for reporting
- Work collaboratively with client teams to analyze data and provide strategy for ongoing efforts
- Go beyond reporting to tell stories with media by creating logical structures, clear storylines and conclusions
- Proactively resolve issues related to reporting and campaign measurement
- Manage multiple deliverables and offer an ability to seamlessly transition among them
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or statistics or other quantitative discipline preferred, otherwise equivalent analytical experience
- Experience with Python and Excel required
- Experience in media, particularly direct response / demand generation campaigns is a plus
- Familiarity with Google DCM, Double Verify, DMPs, DSPs, and Adobe Analytics required
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Datorama, Tableau, PowerBI etc.) preferred
We believe there always is a better way to grow. We positively provoke growth for our clients by reshaping consumer decision-making and experiences through media, content and technology. The Wavemaker way is globally consistent. Fueled by the world’s most powerful consumer data, we understand where and how marketing can intervene decisively to help brands win more sales.
Our name is our mission and our method. To make waves, you need to be provocative, even fearless. We do our best work for brave brands and people who want to be challenged to go further and faster. We know it’s not easy, but if it’s in you, we will get it out of you.
Our 7,600 people across 90 markets provoke growth for some of the world’s leading brands and businesses. Our attitude of Positive Provocation is enabled by:
- deep knowledge we have of our clients’ business
- confidence to challenge what’s gone before
- the support to go further than we thought possible
We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company. Discover more on wavemakerglobal.com, Twitter and LinkedIn
GroupM and all of its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.