Forward is redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected. You’ll have a key role in rebuilding our country’s most important and most broken industry from first principles.
We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-Founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
You can read our story here and some press in The New Yorker, Forbes & TechCrunch.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Work alongside our leadership team to solve high priority challenges and scale the company
- Design, build, execute, and own financial, strategic, and operational analysis across the company
- Partner with leaders across Forward to drive key decisions at both the company and business unit level
- Build and scale our processes and tools to drive rapid scaling while continuously improving accuracy, efficiency, and speed
WHO YOU ARE:
- Impact-Driven - You’re deeply mission-driven, and you think there’s more to life than software that enables puppy ears to be superimposed in photos. (Although we concede those are cute.)
- Crazy Analytical - You have a deep understanding of how to break down and solve complex, ambiguous problems with a demonstrated track record of high performance
- Entrepreneurial - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen.
- 2+ years experience with a background in investment banking, private equity, management consulting, or related field
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus but not required
- Startup experience a plus but not required
Why Join Forward?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.