Vir Biotechnology is a clinical-stage immunology company focused on combining immunologic insights with cutting-edge technologies to treat and prevent serious infectious diseases. Vir has assembled four technology platforms that are designed to stimulate and enhance the immune system by exploiting critical observations of natural immune processes. Our current development pipeline consists of five product candidates targeting hepatitis B virus, influenza A, human immunodeficiency virus and tuberculosis.
Vir Bio is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide scheduling & operations support to the Human Resources department. This Person will support the HR team by efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity and scheduling. This person will also be responsible for other administrative activities associated with the HR team, as well as cross-functional teams.
- Heavy Calendaring and full-time scheduling support (Outlook and Lever ATS)
- Coordinating phone, onsite and zoom interviews for candidates, with speed and efficiency
- Coordinate candidate travel & candidate expenses process
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview
- Provide clear communication to both candidates as well as internal team
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Assist with lunches, data processing, vendor management, supplies, ordering
- Provide additional administrative and team project support as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and strong Microsoft Outlook knowledge
- Strong administration background
- Ability to effectively complete work within deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and team-based environment and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- High energy, motivated self-starter
- Bachelor's degree (B.A/B.S.) from four-year college or university.
- At least 2 years of experience in administration and scheduling
VIR is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Human Resources team manages the recruitment and employment process for Vir. Unsolicited resumes sent to Vir from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Vir and do not obligate Vir to pay fees should we hire from those resumes. Recruiters are requested not to contact or present candidates directly to our hiring manager or employees.