Recognizing that clients seek creative and often integrated approaches to best manage their real estate portfolios and complex occupancy needs around the world, we have integrated our occupier businesses into a single global division – Corporate Solutions. An integral part of Corporate Solutions is the Account Manager role, which creates and drives the account plan to exceed the clients' expectations, creating opportunity for growth and renewal. This opportunity is a major US Health System. Healthcare Solutions is an industry vertical within Corporate Solutions designed to address the unique needs of the healthcare industry.
The Account Manager will lead a team of talented individuals to deliver integrated, innovative and differentiated solutions for our clients.
The Account Manager is accountable for developing and implementing an account plan which will delight our clients and ensure a healthy long term relationship. The Account Manager anticipates client needs and delivers to outperform on the key performance indicators within the contract and builds financial plans while striving to exceed revenue and profitability. The Account Manager creates and manages high performing teams which not only delivers operational excellence but keeps employees engaged and thriving, and in conjunction with the Director Managing Director for the account, understands the firm's strategy and goals and can translate those into the business opportunities.
Primary responsibilities include:
Delivery of Client Satisfaction
- Executes the vision and strategy of the account plan ensuring the client objectives and interests are met
- Ensure service delivery is with high quality and exceeds the clients' expectations
- Develops, manages and implements Voice of the Customer (VOC) to regularly gain input and direction from clients ensuring alignment
- Respond to any client issues in an expedient and professional demeanor
Builds and Manages High Performing Teams
- Hire, attract and retain a team of top talented employees; improve team performance through regular coaching and feedback; provide recognition
- Understand the client's key business drivers; focus the team to ensure those priorities are aligned with our deliverables
- Embody the firm's values and core behaviors of collaboration, integrity and excellence
- Advances the firm's diversity and inclusion priorities by focusing on talent moves, i.e. hiring, rotation and promotion
- Identifies and grooms successor to role
- Act as a conduit for all teams and properties activity and reporting to roll up through this position. Point of contact for the client for day to day communication and response.
- Ensure all deadlines and requirements of the MSA are fully executed including utilization of client required forms and reporting protocals.
- Support team by leading weekly meetings, training on client protocals, providing forms and policy and procedures for the account. This includes updating and modifying client playbook as changes occur. Perform employee performance evaluations and provide coaching and leadership accordingly.
- Support team on all emergency incidents including reporting internally and to client. Ensuring all emergency repairs are completed and accounting for all repairs for insurance filing. Providing support and
Achieve Financial Results
- Develops budget and manages to ensure plan is met or exceeded in both growth and profitability
- Completion and accurate, on time reporting of monthly financials to client for all properties and teams in all markets.
- Lead all monthly leadership calls for properties with client leadership. This includes preparation of agendas, opening of call, and ensuring all calls are standard in format and delivery.
- Reconciliation and ensures proper billing of account revenue and payroll reimbursements in accordance with the MSA.
- Identifying aspirational cost savings for all markets and implementing best practices across the platform.
- Preparation and presentation of QBR for all markets including KPI summaries and cost savings.
- Preparation and tracking of aspirational cost savings, monthly KPIs, and monthly financial reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Special projects/assignments as required by the customer.
- Monitor pipeline, track and report on all upcoming lease expirations including commissions earned for revenue billing purposes.
- Assists in development of JLL corporate budget for the account including operating budget, payroll, transaction management payroll and expense and revenue.
- Ensuring all compliance and all regulatory items are followed in accordance to state and federal guidelines including JLL required governance of the account and in accordance with compliance playbooks.
- Retain all current business lines and expand the book of business with the client to extend beyond existing product lines or geography
- Mitigates risk for the organization by ensuring A/R is maintained below 60 days payable
Contributes to the Growth of the Company
- Become internal reference for best in class service delivery that can be leveraged to expand Jones Lang LaSalle's business
- Recognizes opportunities for account growth, then articulate the value proposition and ensures its implementation across the platform
The Account Manager will have demonstrated the following competencies:
- Dedicated to exceeding client expectations to ensure a no-bid contract renewal
- Proactively solicits and responds to feedback and input from client
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Experienced in managing multiple client contacts across a large geography. Able to manage through sometimes conflicting client priorities.
- Ability to translate the account plan into a solid delivery model
- Measures the relevant data (financial, environmental, performance) and uses the data appropriately to reassess, adjust, expand or curtail
- Takes corrective action quickly and decisively when performance falls short of expectation or when redirection is required
- Clearly establishes performance expectations and goals for employees
- Provides point in time feedback to enhance performance of employees
- Creates an environment with strong morale
- Experienced in managing large and geographically diverse teams
- Uses rigor and logic to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Identifies issues before they become problems
- Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers
- Realize operating leverage through process improvement, gaining capacity for value-added work
- ]An expert in real estate and plant operations within the healthcare industry preferably CPM or years of experience equivalent (10 yrs in commercial real estate management)
- Experienced in managing fire & life safety programs in a hospital environment.
- Experienced in Healthcare Compliance.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL“) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.