Here at Wish, we are a team set out to empower small-business owners and entrepreneurs by giving them access to hundreds of millions of new consumers, by changing the way in which the world shop.
Account Managers are experts at providing our merchants with the comprehensive support that makes our site the best platform anywhere to market products to consumers. As a member of the Business Development team, your goal is to grow merchandise sales volume with your portfolio of merchant partners. A successful account manager will be able to effectively identify growth opportunities and work with internal stakeholders to remove barriers and find solutions for merchants.
For internal use only:
What you'll do
- Grow sales in a portfolio of accounts, while developing and maintaining positive relationships with merchants
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and use data to drive decision making
- Engage and provide support for merchants via email, telephone, and onsite meetings
- Support in the acquisition and onboarding of new merchants
- Effectively handle and resolve merchant concerns and support issues
- Communicate relevant merchant complaints or inquiries
- Leverage data to optimize merchant performance and guide merchant expansion
Who you are
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in a similar marketing/sales role strongly desired
- Strong personal presence, demonstrated in a partner/customer facing role
- Proven ability to be scrappy and hit the ground running
- Smart, detail-oriented, and relentlessly resourceful
- Knowledge of the online shopping industry, with experience in CPA, CPM, CPC models desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Team-oriented but with the ability to work independently
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment
- Excellent customer service ethic with ability to focus on the job at hand
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
Wish is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. We bring together world-class technical talent with a passion for connecting relevant products to relevant people.
Learn more about us:
Our CEO discusses Wish
Wish Careers Instagram
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.