Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
As a full-stack Software Engineer at Lime, you'll build the core technology that powers our fleet of connected vehicles. Since we are launching our service across the world at light speed, you’ll do anything from crafting backend systems that can process boatloads of requests from our IoT devices and consumer-facing apps, to improving our suite of operational tools that enable our distributed workforce to charge, deploy, and maintain our electric vehicles. You’ll work alongside a group of engineers, designers, and PMs with experience building systems and apps at top companies.
What You'll Do
- Develop robust systems that serve both our user-facing apps and our internal tools
- Pick up new programming languages and frameworks on the fly and helping out where needed
- Closely monitor the performance of all critical parts of our stack and respond to system failures
- Be diligent about tracking data so that we have a good look into how we can improve our products
- Work with a talented team of designers, product managers, and operators
- Dogfood our product and document any bugs or feature requests
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical background
- 2+ years of industry experience as a software engineer.
- Fluency in at least one web framework, such as Ruby on Rails
- You have experience working with relational databases
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- You will have the chance to scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.