BPM is a full service accounting firm providing comprehensive assurance, tax, and advisory services to clients globally. We are one of the largest California-based accounting firms and have built our success by focusing on our clients and our people. Our client base encompasses a complex array of sophisticated clients that keep our staff intellectually challenged every day.
Our people-centered culture and firm motto “Because People Matter” has allowed us to be consistently recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
Join Advisory Today!
Get out of the busy season grind, get in front of the clients, and put those number-crunching, detail-oriented skills to use advising clients on their M&A/Transaction Advisory Activities. As part of BPM’s Transaction Advisory Team, you will be working directly with firm leaders and client executives to provide financial due diligence. The Transaction Support Service Line offers our clients assistance with M&A activities, buy-side due diligence, sell-side due diligence, and working capital assistance.
Learn more about BPM on Glassdoor or our key leaders on LinkedIn like Edward Webb, Craig Hamm, and Mariana Albidress. You will likely meet some of these people during your interview process!
- Consistent recognition as one of the Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work”
- Recognition as “Top 5 Accounting Firm in the Bay Area”
- Summer Hours – Leave early on Friday afternoons from June to August!
- BPMU – A corporate university that’s dedicated to your career growth and development
- Flexibility in your day-to-day work schedule
- Rich diversity in the clients, industries, and overall work
You Have (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance, master’s degree preferred.
- CPA, CFA or other professional certification obtained or in process.
- 1-2 years of direct TAS experience preferred.
- 2-3 years of public accounting experience required from audit or consulting, preferably from a Big 4 or national professional services firm.
- Modeling experience and ability to analyze large volumes of data.
- A strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Capable of working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment either independently or within a team dynamic while effectively managing unexpected issues and/or questions in a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of information.
- Knowledge of IFRS desirable.
You Will (Job Responsibilities):
- Perform financial, accounting and operational due diligence related to client acquisition and financing decisions.
- Perform technical research and prepare client deliverables and analysis.
- Participate in client meetings and work onsite at client sites interacting with firm and client leadership to gather required information for analysis.
- Liaise with other practice groups within the firm including tax, assurance and consulting.
- Successfully project manage engagements to ensure high client satisfaction and monitor engagement economics.
LinkedIn Code: #LI-AL1
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.