Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are seeking an experienced Product Designer to lead design initiatives for our consumer-facing features and establish design patterns to enhance our global rider experience. Your work will be seen and used by consumers all over the world in the 100+ markets we operate in.
In addition to solid interaction and visual design skills, candidates should have experience thinking in terms of end-to-end user journey, applying strategic thinking and business goals to designs, and focusing on user feedback. We also look for candidates who know how to work as a team since you’ll be working with product managers, product designers, and engineers.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the product definition process together with Product Management, Engineering, and Business teams.
- Develop user experience design concepts, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, specifications.
- Understand the competitive market, and leverage your knowledge to suggest new features and flows.
- Ensure that final design proposals meet the objectives of the user experience and fit with the overall brand.
- Partner with product managers and engineers to own the user experience of new features from conception until launch.
- Drive the team to build experiences that delight users spanning software, hardware and the real world.
- 5+ years of experience in crafting, building and shipping quality consumer-facing products across a diverse group of platforms and form factors.
- An ability to drive the strategy and execution of entire end-to-end product solutions.A process that grounds work in user research and considers the context of the user’s experience.
- You are meticulous and detail-oriented with an ability to execute at a high level of aesthetic craft.
- Experience working in a very dynamic environment.
- Familiar with common design tools (e.g., Figma, Sketch, InVision) and iterating quickly as the ideas evolve.
- Experience performing both foundational and evaluative research.
- A link to your online portfolio showcasing the breadth of your work. If there is a password, please provide the password.
- Your CV and a few words about why Lime is interesting to you.
Please include the following in your application:
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.