Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including our Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering people with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for a coordinator to join our energetic fast-moving tech recruiting team. With your organization and people skills, you’ll help us hire our next engineer, intern or product designer. You know how to think ahead and anticipate issues before they arise. Most find it hard to get more than two busy people together for a meeting, but for you, it's a walk in the park.
What You'll Do
- Proactive and efficient scheduling of onsite, phone, and video interviews
- Provide onsite candidates with a first-class experience, leaving Lime with a great impression of the company
- Maintain candidates in applicant tracking system
- Working with recruiting operations to smooth out processes and workflows where needed
- Special projects as they come up!
Who You Are
- Minimum 2 year’s previous recruiting coordinating experience in a scaling company environment
- Organized with the ability to keep calm when unexpected issues arise
- Flexible, can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth startup
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Human Resource or other related discipline preferred
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career building experiences with one of the fastest growing startups of 2018
- Join a fast-growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth and development
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals Lunches and dinners catered in the office each day
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- Personal Development budget
- Tech perks like Rocket Lawyer, Pet Insurance and One Medical
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.