Lime is the leader in the global smart-mobility space, offering cities and users an array of mobility products including Lime Scooters, e-bikes and more. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for a Product Manager, Hardware (based out of our San Francisco HQ) to execute hardware initiatives to develop our next generation of mobility vehicles. You will partner closely with diverse internal and external teams in both the U.S. and China including engineering (software and firmware), manufacturing, supply chain, operations, design and executive teams.
What You’ll Do
- Gather user feedback and ideas from market and internal teams, analyze quantitative and qualitative metrics to drive product improvement
- Develop detailed business requirements that can be used to create product specifications and design
- Contribute to developing product roadmaps and priorities and ensure ongoing alignment and collaboration across a diverse group of global, cross functional teams
- Discuss technical implementation details with engineers and make necessary trade-offs while balancing user needs to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Gather and analyze business metrics and incorporate into overall product plans to drive growth
- Collaborate on new business and product opportunities
- Experience on end-to-end consumer facing product development and lifecycle, preferably on a connected, smart consumer hardware product
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science or a related field
- Possess strong consumer empathy and advocates for Lime’s users
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results
- Data and metrics driven - comfortable defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of products
- Excellent problem-solver - you easily manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies
- Can easily flex both your strategic and executional muscle
- Preferably bilingual in both English and Mandarin (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Strong communication skills at every level of the organization
- Passion for the micromobility space; stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and the latest technological advances in the industry
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.