This is an extremely fast-paced role in San Francisco for an Executive Assistant who is super smart and has a get-things-done, entrepreneurial, and people-oriented attitude.
You enjoy working with different personalities and prioritize a multitude of competing demands with ease. No task is too small or too big for you to take on.
You can be fully trusted in managing calendars, email, travel plans, and extremely sensitive information.
You’ll report to the Chief of Staff and will support the CEO & other executives.
What You'll Do:
- Provide full support for the CEO, including heavy calendar management, travel, expense reports, team events/offsites, and any other tasks needed to maximize his productivity
- Greeting visitors to the CEO
- Booking professional & personal travel
- Manage the calendar of 2 - 4 other executives
- Manage highly confidential and sensitive information with total discretion
- Anticipate the CEO’s requests and any potential issues before they snowball, and take action to remedy it
- Provide weekly briefing documents displaying the CEO’s schedule at a glance, asking to provide guidance on calendar conflicts, highlighting any external meetings, asking if they need prep or travel time
- Assist in preparing for presentations and meetings
- Adaptability to support additional requests as business needs grow.
- Shared general administrative responsibilities including but not limited to: planning company-wide or cross-functional meetings/events in collaboration with other EAs, and back up support for your teammates when they are on PTO
What You'll Need:
- 1+ years of experience supporting senior roles
- You're fluent in Slack
- You’re fluent in all tools of G Suite on Google Cloud.
- You’re extremely trustworthy
- You have extreme attention to detail
- You can go with the flow and adjust on the fly when chaotic & changing requests come your way
- You have experience working in other startups
- You can be flexible in working with others to accomplish their goals
- You read email threads thoroughly before responding.
- You enjoy speeding through the day with non-stop tactical requests.
- You have stellar verbal & written communication skills.
- You are the most organized person you know.
- You have the capacity to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- You're a problem solver, you think strategically about what needs to be done, and you do it.
- You enjoy taking on new challenges and are eager to do self-study to get ahead.