Compliance Delivery Analyst
Req Number: 239740
ADP is hiring a Government Compliance Analyst. In this position you will gather appropriate and relevant documentation to identify and clarify actual issues and seek timely, reasonable solutions. Develop internal relationships to assist with execution and information gathering in order to ensure compliance and excellent agency relationships. Provide support to Agency Liaison Director function in order to create positive agency relationships, thought leadership, and trend analysis. Maintain a knowledge level of support areas conducive for effective analysis of solutions. Assist with management of compliance changes and gaining consensus on approach and details of systemic changes, verification and acceptance of changes. Use excellent functional technical, and project management knowledge and skills to perform assigned tasks.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values:Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Interact with appropriate business areas for execution of agency requirements for all sizes of development effort.
- Identify through interaction with all levels of organization positive and negative trends with agency and client impact in order to provide details for strategic conversations to drive change.
- Assist with analysis for compliance changes and assess system impacts.
- Ensure transactions and resolution are executed timely and without impairing client service or causing financial exposure to ADP or our clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- 3-5 Years of directly related experience identifying, resolving and implementing system modification and enhancements. Basic working knowledge of business operations.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a Major Area of Concentration in Business, Finance, Computer Sciences, Industry.
- PMP Certification is beneficial
- Solid understanding of Electronic Transmissions
- Prior Agency Experience
- Technical and Systems Savvy
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills - Verbal
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication Skills - Written
- Analytical Skills
- Time Management Skills
Base salary offers for this position may vary based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. Some positions may include additional compensation in the
form of bonus, equity, or commissions.
If you are a full-time salaried or hourly worker, we offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched
401(k), Student Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match,
Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
Salary range for this role is $47,900 - 111, 300/ Yr
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.