Wireless System Performance Engineer, Connectivity Devices
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a Wireless System Performance Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with both hardware and software design teams to come up with test requirements and specifications. You will be validating Wireless Performance of variety of wireless products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 + years of experience in RF and Wireless validation
- Experience in Wi-Fi and BT technologies
- DFx (Design for cost, test, manufacturing) experience
- Experience using RF Test equipment such as Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Power Meter, Oscilloscope and test boxes such as CMW500, Anritsu8870, Litepoint IQ20xx
- Experience with simulation tools such as MATLAB, Labview, etc.
- Master’s degree
- Wireless consumer electronic device experience
- Factory experience
- Scripting experience with Perl/Python/Tcl
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally, as required
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.