Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been
repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their
patients and their teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock
Come join our brand-new Scripps Clinic, 78th and
Jefferson, in Oceanside and see what it’s like to be a part of one of the Top
100 Places to Work in the country! This beautiful, 85,000 sq foot medical
office building will house multiple specialty offices as well as urgent care,
imaging services, outpatient surgery, and lab services. We are looking for high
performing and enthusiastic candidates who want to be a part of this special
experience and who take pride in being a part of building something from the
leadership team supporting the Clinic operations you will bring your expertise,
compassion, and excellence to all we do.
As the RN Supervisor
of Clinic Operations you will:
- Managethe assigned clinic operations to ensure nursing practice reflects establishedstandards of care and practice.
- Performleadership responsibilities for the nursing staff, including managing dailystaffing plans and maintaining schedules for optimal efficiency.
- Partnerwith management and physicians to ensure quality and efficiency in themanagement of patient care.
- Managementand development of clinical staff.
- Contributesto operations management of assigned business unit.
- Participatesin budget planning and management.
- Takesproactive initiative in quality management.
This is a full-time, day shift position.
- CurrentCalifornia RN license.
- CurrentBLS from the American Heart Association
- Minimumtwo (2) years RN experience
- Excellentskills in communication, problem-solving, team development, planning, andfollow-through.
- Abilityto exercise the authority and responsibility for assigned services based on thescope of the organization and complexity of patient care.
- 3or more years of nursing experience within a clinic/ambulatory setting