At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that
has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work. You’ll
be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their
patients and their teammates.
So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Join our Scripps
Clinic team as a Supervisor, Clinic Operations, LVN where you will:
- Shareleadership responsibilities for the nursing staff (LVNs and MAs)
- Managedaily staffing plans and maintaining schedules for optimal efficiency
- Workin partnership with Management and Physicians to ensure quality and efficiencyin the management of patient care.
- Provide“hands-on” clinical patient care as needed to ensure an optimal patient careexperience.
- Contributeto operations management and participates in budget planning.
This is a
full-time, day shift position located in Mission Valley.
- Current California LVN license
- Minimum two years prior LVN experience
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and team development skills
- Ability to exercise the authority and responsibility for assigned services based on the scope of the organization and complexity of patient care
- At least Three years’ of LVN experience in an outpatient clinic setting
- 1 year of operational leadership experience
- Experience in specialty clinic departments