Software Quality Assurance Engineer, San Diego, CA
- Extend and maintain our automated test framework
- Write and review unit tests to support continuous delivery and improve test coverage and the balance of our automated tests
- Embed with development teams to help them mature their automated tests
- Help evangelize for a test focused culture
- Analyze requirements and UX mocks for inconsistencies.
- Identify and execute on the need to test ad hoc changes
- Perform manual and exploratory tests with the goal of automation
- Adapt to changes of direction because, hey, startup life
- Poke fun at our leadership team in creative ways
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Experience with key web technologies (e.g. HTML5/CSS, jQuery, Node.js)
- Experience using and writing scripts for configuration management, build and testing tools including GIT, Jenkins, JUnit, Ant, Maven, Make, sbt.
- Experience working on a variety of development platforms, including Linux, Windows, macOS, iOS and Android
- Experience implementing unit, functional and integration tests including performance, load/stress and failure tests
- Strong experience implementing and integrating APIs, REST, XML/JSON and configuring web hooks and libraries into application builds.
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Experience using bug and defect tracking tools such as Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis, Trac.
- Experience with different testing strategies
- A desire and ability to constantly learn and improve yourself and your work products
- The ability to communicate and work effectively with others
- Experience with JIRA or another ticketing system.
- A college degree and meaningful experience or credible panache
To Apply: Please email your resume to: email@example.com