Pacira BioSciences, Inc. is a leading provider of non-opioid pain management and regenerative health solutions dedicated to improving outcomes for health care practitioners and their patients. Our in-depth knowledge of non-opioid pain management, coupled with our passion for advancing patient care, drives our commitment to providing solutions that address unmet medical needs and improve clinical results.
Why work with us?
Rarely do you have an opportunity to do work that really matters. What drives us is our mission. What makes us successful are our people. At Pacira, you are part of an inclusive culture that fosters collaboration, growth, and innovative thinking - a place where you can make an impact and help change the standard of care in non-opioid pain management. Be part of our movement, let’s pursue excellence together.
Responsible for working with end users to resolve issues in a timely manner. Continually follow up on open tickets and issues and see them through to resolution. Polished technician who can assist all levels in the organization and provide white glove service to the executives. Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical issues. This individual must have the ability to document issues and resolutions. Installs and supports desktops, software, peripheral hardware devices. This position will report to the Director, IT.
- Resolve help desk tickets in a timely and efficient manner.
- Updates work logs on tickets and updates on progress and status of tickets.
- Install Windows desktop operating systems & other desktop applications.
- Provide support for phone system issues.
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems.
- Track and administer licenses for enterprise wide applications.
- Prioritize and troubleshoot complex problems and provide complete solutions to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Promote knowledge transfer to influence positive change and strengthen the team’s performance.
- Create documentation including Knowledge Base articles and Technical Alerts.
- Must be willing to be on-call and assist with emergencies or scheduled system maintenance after hours as required.
- 8+ years related experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Detailed knowledge (installing supporting and troubleshooting) of the Microsoft O365
- Basic understanding of IP Networks/ DNS.
- Familiarity with working across multiple time zones and coordinating between east and west coast offices and teams is preferred.
- User account administration in Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
- Understanding of Microsoft Server operating systems.
- Strong desktop software skills.
- Basic scripting and automation skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal English communication skills, along with excellent presentation skills.
Pacira is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants because of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), veteran status, disability or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
At Pacira we are committed to intentionally cultivating a culture of inclusion where all feel welcomed and valued for their background, perspectives, and experiences. We hold one another accountable to promote trust and transparency in support of our communities and collective purpose.