What you’ll be doing:
- Play a key role in supporting our consolidated strategic and financial planning processes, and evolving the underlying integrated financial forecast models, systems, and tools
- Assist in preparing forecasts/budgets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Develop and evolve scalable processes to effectively manage financial performance, and to improve forecast accuracy
- Develop and deliver monthly operational dashboards to key business owners
- Support and maintain 5-year operating plan
- Work with Accounting on month-end close process
- Assist in preparing Board presentations
- Role will be a mix of corporate finance and line of business support
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's in Finance or other relevant business field
- At least 2-3 years FP&A or Big 4 Audit experience
- Experience working closely with different Finance functions
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling environment
- MBA and/or CPA a plus, not required but preferred
- Understanding of financial statements including balance sheet and cash flow
- Proficiency in Excel and experience working with a financial planning tools or models
- Proficiency in advanced Excel functions such as vlookup, index/match, pivot tables
- Understanding of SaaS metrics for Sales, Marketing, and other KPIs
- Experience with subscription/recurring revenue models
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is the leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate and Grapevine6. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.