Work for a company where your contributions are recognized and rewarded. Apply for your next security position at Prosegur. We are always hiring professionals eager to exceed customer expectations.
We're now hiring a part-time Security Patrol Driver in San Diego, California. The hours include Satursdays and Sundays from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Competitive pay starting at $14.00 per hour.
Prosegur offers a whole suite of benefit options and believes in career advancement and encourages current employees to apply. We offer competitive wages and exciting company resources.
- Guard, patrol, and monitor industrial or commercial premises to prevent safety hazards, theft, violence, or infractions of the rule
- Detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
- Respond to emergencies and investigate disturbances
- Remain alert and aware of surroundings
- Monitor for irregular or unusual activity
- Secure facility and designated areas
- Enforce facility and company policies and procedures
- Investigate and prepare reports on incidents
- Must have a valid California Guard Card
- Must have valid Driver's License and CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
- Must be able to work one day on the weekend
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods
- Flexible to work non-scheduled hours when needed
- Ability to think clearly during crisis or high-stress periods
- May be exposed to high levels of noise or variations in weather and temperature
- Must be reliable, have a positive attitude, and uphold ethical behavior
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 19 years old or older
- Minimum 1 year of security experience