Residential Services Coordinator I PMCLWO
Job Title: Residential Services Coordinator I PMCLWO
Reports To: Supervisor of Residential Services
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Do you want to work for a company where your work has meaning? At Father Joe’s Villages, we’re looking for compassionate, mission-driven individuals to join our team and help us end homelessness one life at a time. Our work is driven by our C.R.E.E.D., which is the foundation for our interactions with clients, volunteers, other staff members and the community at large:
Compassion - Concern for others and the desire to assist.
Respect - An act of giving particular or special regard.
Empathy - Understanding and being aware of and sensitive to the feelings, thoughts, and the experience of others without judgment.
Empowerment - Helping others to help themselves.
Dignity - All people are considered worthy of our esteem.
This position is a member of a 24-hour, 7 day a week team that helps clients access community resources and provides housing.
- Flexible Work Arrangements*
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Onsite Childcare
- Father Joe’s desires to continually have staff visible to our clients on site.
- In order to enhance this visibility, all employees are offered one complimentary meal on site during their shift at the Village.
- Leadership Training Program for Supervisors
- Casual Dress Code for most positions
- Mother-Baby Friendly Award*Some programs allow a flexible work schedule to accommodate educational or other personal interests.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Enters and updates client-specific data in database.
- Provides client-specific referrals and resources based on need (e.g. medical, housing, employment, etc.).
- Conducts client living area inspections to support clients in maintaining a clean and safe living space.
- Collaborates with colleagues to address any concerns or barriers to client success in a solution-focused manner.
- High School Diploma or GED.At least 6 months (some grants may require 1 year) of social services experience.
- Basic user of MS Office.
- Participate in an annual Tuberculosis screening and/or other screenings when necessary.