At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Supporting excellence in patient and family-centered care, the Site Based Float Pool provides critical nursing support to our Emergency Services units at the Scripps Mercy San Diego and Chula Vista hospitals. Thriving in an environment where teamwork and leadership support is strong, our nurses enjoy the ability to float to different units and have flexibility with their work schedules. As a critical-care nurse working in the Float Pool at Scripps Health Mercy San Diego and Chula Vista, you’ll join a team of skilled medical professionals who provide superior health services in a caring environment.
We invite you to join our highly engaged team of Registered Nurses in our Emergency Departments responsible for providing direct patient care within the scope of his/her practice. Patient care includes assessment, planning and implementing a plan of care and evaluating patients' progress towards expected outcomes. With quality patient and family-centered care in mind, the RN takes primary responsibility for the patients' care as delivered by the Care Team under his/her supervision. Works collaboratively with other members of the patient care team to ensure optimal patient care.
This is a Full Time, 12 Hour Day Shift, position with benefits. This role requires you to float within Scripps Mercy San Diego and Chula Vista campuses.
- Registered Nursing Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing
- Active California RN license
- BLS, ACLS, PALS Healthcare Provider Certifications through American Heart Association
- 1 year of recent adult emergency services experience
- Be able to speak, read and following instructions in English
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate positive behaviors
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- CEN – Certified Emergency Nursing