At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support,
respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100
Places to Work. You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a
difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re
open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
SYSTEM WIDE FLOAT TEAM – Regular full-time employees of Scripps
who support the day-to-day and short-term assignments.
Our Scripps System-wide Resource Services (SSRS) department
supports the entire Scripps Clinic locations throughout San Diego. As a
member of the float team, you can fill vital roles on assignments providing
critical coverage for employee’s leave of absences, sick calls, and peak
service demands while gaining experience in a variety of environments.
Join our Scripps Clinic system-wide Float Pool team, you will be a perfect fit for
this role if you are flexible and open to floating, confident in your abilities
and comfortable with a short orientation and a “jumping right in to
You will work
varied shifts at the clinics throughout San Diego. This is a great
opportunity to gain a wide variety of experience at Scripps. Within this role
- Provide direct patient care withinthe scope of your practice.
- Assessment, planning andimplementing a plan of care
- Evaluating patients' progresstowards expected outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with othermembers of the patient care team to ensure optimal patient care.
This is a full-time, 8 hour, DAY shift position.
- 18months of recent RN experience (1) one of which in an Outpatient,Clinic or Ambulatory care environment.
- CurrentCA RN License.
- CurrentAmerican Heart Association BLS
- Excellentinterpersonal skills.
- Mustbe able to demonstrate positive behaviors.
- Experiencewith two providers with 15 or more patients per day
- Twoor more years in an outpatient setting
- Workbetween Scripps Clinic locations throughout San Diego.