At Scripps Health, you will
experience the pride support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as
one of nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people
committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their
teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Join our Radiology
Department as a Rad Tech and use your skills at several of our ambulatory
clinics across in the Scripps Health system. These outpatient clinics are
searching for a candidate who is flexible, energetic, and able to work
independently to provide top notch care to our patients.
As a Rad Tech,
you will provide age specific care, education, and imaging procedures in
conjunction with our engaged nurses and physicians. You’ll adhere to safety
standards and regulatory requirements; participate in Quality Control and
Performance Improvement activities; and maintain clinical competency and
This is a Casual position, covering Saturdays and Sundays at 78th and Jefferson.
- California Certified Rad Tech (CRT)
- Fluoroscopy eligible (Must obtain Fluoro within 6months from hire)
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider from the American HeartAssociation (AMA)
- Completion of a formal training/education program in anAMA/JCERT approved school of Radiology Technology
- At least two years of experience as a RadiologyTechnologist in an acute care hospital or clinic setting