Display - West Coast
Tinuiti is searching for a Programmatic Campaign Manager to join our emerging Display team.
What you'll do: The Programmatic Campaign Manager responsible for delivering successful audience-based programmatic media programs across a portfolio of Tinuiti clients. You will oversee day-to-day campaign management functions such as campaign set-up, QA, budget pacing, performance reporting, and billing reconciliation.
What you'll need: This role requires a highly collaborative individual who is analytical and uses data-enabled problem solving capabilities to deliver flawless campaign execution – meeting and exceeding client business goals and KPIs. The ideal candidate will have experience in programmatic campaign management (display, video, mobile); in-console experience with DSPs and exchange-based media buying; superior analytical thinking ability, excellent presentation /client servicing skills.
Who you are: You have a few years of experience under your belt, and you bring a strong understanding of your clients' business success. You're humble, creative, and ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work. Curious? Let's get in touch!
- Ensure proper pacing of impression/click delivery of campaigns, prompt delivery of reports to clients and accurate/useful performance reports
- Maintain a deep understanding of Tinuiti capabilities and our client business
- Work closely with the senior team members to contribute to the success of cross-channel client campaigns
- Assist team with all executional aspects of the campaign management processes – campaign strategy; tagging recommendations; console setup; delivery management (pacing, budget, spend); analysis and reporting
- Generate supporting documentation for post campaign presentations and provide insights to client teams
- Responsible for assisting with day-to-day planning, execution, optimization, and project management of digital media plans
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid media
- 2-3 years of digital media planning & buying experience with a focus on direct response marketing goals
- Experienced with DSPs/Programmatic ad companies, Networks and Site Direct Buys a must
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), presentation, and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools such as DoubleClick is desired
- Proficient PowerPoint and Excel skills a must
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.