Supports building maintenance and landscape efforts to maintain the community. May perform general maintenance support including detailed cleaning and apartment turns in accordance with company standards, and in conjunction with management staff. Works with on-site team and outside contractors within the apartment community in a manner that ensures the preservation of optimum quality and efficient production.
- Promotes positive, proactive customer interactions to ensure the Irvine Company experience of the highest quality.
- Performs detailed cleaning of assigned areas including washing buildings, cleaning amenities, clubhouse, bathrooms, pool area and BBQ, etc. Wipes, scrubs, dusts, sweeps, mops, vacuums, empties trash as required.
- Conducts apartment detailed cleaning to prepare for resident move-in; conducts oversight of work by vendor.
- Assists with light maintenance work as needed.
- Responsible for clean up of trash and loose debris, and dispose of any waste according to safety guidelines.
- Delivers packages, notes, letters and flyers to occupied apartments.
- Performs work using safe work practices and identifies/resolves hazards throughout the property, including burnt out lights, sprinkler heads, pools of water, etc.
Minimum Qualifications / Other Expectations:
- Requires the ability to move in and out of a variety of positions which include the following: sitting, standing, walking, squatting, stair and ladder climbing, kneeling, belly crawling, overhead reaching, lifting, & carrying.
- Ability to push and pull up to 120 pounds of force.
- Ability to lift below waist up to 50 pounds and above waist 36 lbs.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Multilingual ability a plus.
- Schedule may require work on weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Regular, consistent and timely attendance required
- Must have a clean driving record.
Irvine Company Apartment Communities (a division of Irvine Company) offers a portfolio of more than 125 resort-style apartment communities in coastal California's most desirable locations: San Diego, Orange County, West Los Angeles and Silicon Valley.
With world-class amenities, resort-like surroundings and an unparalleled commitment to customer service, Irvine Company Apartment Communities redefines the rental-living experience.
We take as much pride in our employee community as we do the communities we create. It's an environment populated with talented and experienced people, a collaborative spirit and abundant opportunities.
Apply today to join our employee community, and learn more about Irvine Company, our legacy and our guiding principles.
The Irvine Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.