Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams, which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Loan Processing Assistant assists the Processing Center with title orders, ensuring appraisals are ordered in a timely manner, and assisting with all third party ordering.
- Ascertain information from file (independently) to place orders from third party vendor within a timely manner. (generally 24 hours)
- Order following documents: VOD, VOE, Verbal VOE, VOB, VOR, VOM, EOI, 4506t & Rapid Reporting, Appraisals, Flood Cert, Appraisals, SSA-89, Condo Docs, FHA/VA (LDP/GSA, case numbers, etc.) and MERS as needed for each file.
- Effectively use reports and ticker system to effectively manage loans and prioritize daily workflow.
- Follow up on documents ordered within a timely manner. (24 hours)
- Communicate and respond to processors as well as other internal customers (Loan Consultants) and external customers. ( 3rd party vendors) (generally within 2 hours)
- Become proficient with document management system and update all information appropriately and accurately in system.
- Utilize funding reports to obtain funding conditions (LQI, MERS, LDP/GSA, Verbal VOE) in a timely manner.(generally 48 hours prior to funds ordered date)
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong ability to prioritize and a keen sense of urgency.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Great time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Minimum 1- year loan general office experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.