Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
Our Quality Inspector is AvantStay’s eyes and ears on the ground. In this position, the ideal candidate will oversee the area management of all AvantStay properties in the Coachella Valley area, directly managing maintenance and housekeeping matters. This position will require excellent communication and leadership skills, with a strong attention to detail. A dedication to hospitality is at the core of your work. You will serve as a brand ambassador, representing AvantStay in all your interactions. You are passionate about creating exceptional customer experiences: you are a problem-solver, there to ensure that your guests have the best possible stay. You are a project-manager through and through, capable of thinking about the day-to-day as well as the big picture. You are an integral part of property acquisitions, new property onboarding and the continued success of guest experiences at AvantStay. You will be part of a small but growing team that requires a high degree of autonomy. Seeing as this new market is rapidly growing, we are open to discussing part time, as well as, full time. Ideally, we would love for this role to own part of, if not all of the sales cycle lead sourcing to signed leases.
What you’ll do…
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, who has the ability to work effectively both in a team environment as well as independently.
- Conduct periodic inspection of vacant homes for market-ready condition.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment with empowerment to make decisions that enhance the guest experience.
- Inspect properties to guarantee the highest standards are maintained, evaluates maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping operations in areas of efficiency.
- Not afraid to lift, move, unpack and do the more “unglamorous” sides of onboarding/organization of properties.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Review/audit property administrative and maintenance areas to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolve resident relation issues when needed.
- Prepare and conduct meetings as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring…
- Experience in property management, with multi-site experience.
- Ability to lead a team and serve in a customer-facing position.
- Willingness to learn, assimilate, communicate, and apply all regulatory requirements.
- Positive attitude, amazing communication skills, and great passion for the home sharing economy.
- Hospitality and/or Real Estate experience a plus.
- Access to a car, a valid driver’s license and willingness to regular travel within the San Diego Area.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- Hourly: $18 - $25
- Up to 30 hours per week
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.