At Scripps Health, you will
experience the pride, support and respect of an organization that has been
repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed
to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So
if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Come work for a collaborative,
supportive, innovative and elite team of Epic Security Analysts, working to
positively impact the customer and patient experience. The Epic Security
Analyst will be expected to have a strong understanding of the core
foundational build of Epic. This role will help support all other applications
and provider related access.
Scripps is looking for an Epic
Security Analyst who possess experience with project coordination of technology
projects, process improvement (lean or some other type of similar experience),
mentoring other analysts, and understands cross-functional application
integration. The Analyst under general direction, participates on cross
functional, integrated teams to troubleshoot complex problems across multiple
domains. You will be responsible to designs, build and tests system
configuration. In your role, you will translate business requirements into
technical solution and conduct quality reviews of system builds.
This is a full time, salaried position and offers
Scripps Health’s award winning benefit package along with relocation assistance
to those that qualify.
- Strong understand of the core foundational build ofEpic (application build, implementation of add-ons, and deployment ofenhancement and optimizations to the module.)
- Must have a thorough knowledge Linked Template(s), SubTemplate(s), Security Classes, Roles, Menus & SER master files.
- Epic Security Certification or Proficiency.
- Strong MS Office Suite Knowledge with a specialty inExcel.
- Knowledge of Role Based Access Control.
- Must have a working knowledge of Data Courier.
- Epic Security Certified or willing and able to obtain Epic Security Certification within 6 months of hire.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Has led small projects or technical activities.
- Business acumen in functional area.
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.