At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support and respect of an organization that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Join a winning team supporting Scripps Health as a Digital Health Lead for the Digital Health team. Together, you’ll bring your expertise, compassion and excellence to all we do. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoys providing world class customer service.
The Digital Health Lead will be responsible for managing and supporting our digital health and telehealth growth and demand. This individual will be solely dedicated to video visits and under general direction, participates on cross functional, integrated teams to troubleshoot complex problems across multiple domains. Will design, build and test system configuration. Responsible for translating business requirements into technical solutions as well as conducting quality reviews of system builds.
As the Digital Health lead, you will provides operations management support to department leadership, including timekeeping, quality control/reporting and contribute to performance evaluations and hiring decisions.
This is a full time, salaried position and offers Scripps Health’s award winning benefit package along with relocation assistance to those that qualify.
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification:
- 5 years of experience supporting or leading a team.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Bachelors' degree.
- Has lead small projects or teams in technical activities.
- Have 3 years experience in configuration and build.
- Business acumen in functional area.
Required Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking and excellent customer service skills.
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Current Epic MyChart Certification or willing and able to obtain this certification within 6 months of being hired at Scripps Health.