Requisition Number: CUSTO03622
GROW WITH US:
Headquartered in San Diego with customers all over the world, Tandem Diabetes Care is dedicated to making the lives of people with diabetes better and better through relentless innovation. “In Tandem” means together, and we strive to embody that in every aspect of our business. Our offices are centrally located north of Downtown with easy access to the freeway.
DIABETES IS ALL WE DO:
At Tandem, Diabetes is all we do. We are the makers of the only color, touch-screen insulin pump that is capable of remote feature updates and compatibility with continuous glucose monitoring. Read more about our company and check out our latest product features and capabilities here: t:slim X2™ Insulin Pump with Control-IQ™ Technology
In addition to innovative technology, we have a culture that fosters the idea that the happiest people are the most productive people. We treat our fellow employees like friends and family, and the company like our own home. This universal respect allows us the freedom to be ourselves and to be effective at our jobs, knowing at the end of the day that we can trust everyone to do the right thing, for each other and for the company. You can learn more about our culture and life at tandem here: and See what our customers are saying here: #tsliminthewild
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
The Customer Experience Manager is a cross-functional leader within the organization and the primary owner and expert of the associated customer experience-related projects and products. This role leads the planning, coordination, and execution of initiatives design to provide customers with best-in-class experiences. They serve as the primary interface with all functional areas within the organization as well as external strategic partners for respective initiatives, balancing time to market with product quality and effectiveness. They work to identify, create and execute project plans and initiatives focused on driving increased engagement, efficiencies, and sales growth throughout the organization.
YOU’RE AWESOME AT:
- Drives the use of various tools to engage with and gather feedback from our customers in order to provide requirements based on the voice of the customer (VOC), establishing a vision for our multi-generational product roadmap.
- Translates VOC insights into business requirements that deliver growth and efficiencies for associated products or business units.
- Works closely and collaboratively with all customer-facing organizations, including but not limited Customer Sales Support, Customer Technical Service, Product Management, Operations, Commercial Marketing and Sales, to lead to timely cross-functional experience initiatives.
- Supports the collaboration with external partners to maximize the utility of the platforms utilized by our internal terms who are supporting our customer base.
- Represents the company as well as the VOC during medical conferences, sales meetings, and customer visits.
- Functions as the internal champion for all things customer experience, acting as the primary field contact for all experience-related questions or ideas.
- Provides thought leadership in segmentation, positioning, and customer targeting with Marketing and Marketing Communications.
- Monitors all activity associated with the Patient Journey, including internal and external data, and actively works to summarize this information for management as well as cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proactively communicates with stakeholders on performance-related issues, seeking to resolve any challenges facing our customers in a timely manner.
- Supports ongoing training and cultural adoption of the Patient-Centric mindset, including onboarding for new employees or refreshing the mindset among more tenured employees.
- Ensures work is performed in compliance with company policies including Privacy/HIPAA and other regulatory, legal, and safety requirements.
- BS/BA degree business, health sciences, or related field. (Or equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience).
- 5+ years of related experience in medical device product management, marketing, sales, or clinical support.
- Experience in diabetes and/or consumer medical devices preferred.
- Skilled in translating market research customer requirements.
- Proven ability to create a project vision and business case, utilizing data and evidence available from the patient journey, to create compelling investment proposals to management.
- Proven ability to set strategic and tactical direction for cross-functional teams, assigning functionally specific tasks, and holding cross-functional teams accountable to timely delivery.
- Knowledge and insight into the market, reimbursement, competition and other internal and external factors.
- Knowledge and insight into the pump and pump accessories categories as well as the delivery of durable medical equipment to the diabetes segment.
- Skilled at clearly conveying in-depth knowledge to all levels within, and outside of, the organization.
- Skilled at creating a cooperative and safe team environment, enabling high performing project teams.
- Able to objectively evaluate situations and make recommendations for changes in light of project demands.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Tandem, our employees are just as important as our customers! Not only do we hire the best, we reward, develop, and retain them too. At Tandem we offer competitive compensation packages, superb medical, dental and vision, a discounted stock purchasing plan, fitness discounts, generous PTO, casual work attire and more! For a full list of benefits please review our perks page at https://www.tandemdiabetes.com/careers/benefits.
We love a good referral! If you know someone that would be a great fit for this position, please share!
If you are applying for this job and live in California, please read Tandem’s CCPA Notice: