PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This internship is for Summer 2020.
Creative Specialist Intern
San Diego, CA
- As a Creative Intern, you will get to experience all aspects of the creative process and production. From the brainstorming and idea phase through production and post-production, you will get the opportunity to work alongside a small but dedicated team of Creative Directors, Producers, Editors, and Designers and experience projects from conception through completion. You will have the opportunity to get hands on with multiple phases and departments and get a deep, well-rounded introduction to the workings of a fast-paced, boutique style creative team.
- An interest in multiple aspects of the creative process
- A real passion for and background in film, production, design and ambition to pursue a career in those fields is desirable
- Mild experience with editing software is a great, but not mandatory
- Ability to be a contributing member of a team and also able to take a project and run with it
- A willingness to be involved and learn about multiple aspects of a creative project pipeline
- Well-organized with strong communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced game development environment
- High energy coupled with high motivation to learn
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.