Req Number: 12829
San Diego, CA
Associa is currently looking for a Community Manager to join our team in San Diego, CA. As a Community Association Manager, you will work closely with our clients and vendors, and partner with other Associa departments. To be successful in this role you will need great customer service skills and the ability to work on multiple projects.
What do we offer?
Associa offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, disability insurance, and support with wellness and development initiatives and more. We have been designated Great Place to Work for five consecutive years and many of our locations are awarded as Best and Brightest.
This team has the last Friday of the month off!
How you will make an impact:
- Act as a primary point of contact for board members and residents
- Advise the Board of Directors on financial decisions required to maintain the desired community appearance and operation.
- Attend board meetings and community events as needed
- Monitor corporate and client delinquency rates as well as review monthly financial reports
- Maintaining community databases and ensuring residents’ information is up to date
- Work closely with other Associa departments such as maintenance and accounting
- HOA Community Management experience preferred
With more than 180 branch offices across North America, Associa delivers unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to nearly five million residents worldwide. Our 10,000+ team members lead the industry with unrivaled education, expertise and trailblazing innovation. For more than 40 years, Associa has provided solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more, visit www.associaonline.com.