Community Coordinator-Amazon Games
At Amazon Games, we believe that gaming has evolved from the earliest arcade communities, growing to the massively shared livestreams and online experiences of today, will continue to a future where everyone is a gamer, and every gamer can create, compete, collaborate and connect with others at massive scales. If you share our belief that games will produce some of the future’s most influential voices in media and art, come join us!
Do you have a passion for connecting the people who play video games with the people who make them? At Amazon Games, we take our Customer Obsession seriously. We are always working to find ways to be more communicative, transparent, and bring our customers into the game making process. We are seeking a creative, high energy, collaborative, communicative, and FUN Community Coordinator to join our team. This role is focused on player relations, advocacy, and engagement.
* Fostering a positive, constructive, and communicative community of players that feel heard and appreciated
* Growing the core community in size and activity
* Facilitating vibrant, meaningful, and authentic two-way conversation with our community
* Acting as the voice of the Game Team on our official forums and other select channels
* Building a deep working knowledge of our game and the features, systems, and content it includes
* Facilitating a world class feedback loop between the people playing the game and the people making the game
* Assisting the Community Manager in delivering Qualitative and Quantitative reporting
* Working with stakeholders to improve the tool set required for quality reporting
* Working with stakeholders and leadership to deliver valuable customer insights
* Participating in key design and product change discussions, leveraging a deep working understanding of player perspective and a product/gameplay expertise
* Collaborating with multiple teams to deliver high quality patch notes
About Amazon Games
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
We embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
About the hiring group
Community is the tip of the spear on Customer Obsession, acts as the informed voice of the customer within Amazon Games, and owns customer satisfaction both in an out of game. Community develops the social fabric that will surround our games, nurturing the quantity and quality of connections between players and with the team creating our games. Community will also amplify the passion of our players and the value of our service out into gaming culture to raise awareness, increase the reach of our messaging, and grow our player base. Our goal is to establish a community where customers feel heard, engaged, entertained, informed, and connected to something much larger than themselves.
* 2+ years of experience as in a Community role for games
* Experience with sentiment and feedback reporting and tracking
* A strong passion for video games and the gaming community
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
· Experience working in the gaming industry in a Community Management role
· Experience with complex internal content approval processes and stakeholders management
· Project management skills, managing multiple priorities
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally
· Passion and broad knowledge of project management
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.