Business Systems Analyst:
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to play a key role in supporting our portfolio of critical business applications. This position will be responsible for functional support of existing applications, evaluation of new systems, aligning them with our processes and working with cross functional teams on new system implementations and upgrades to our existing ones. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, able to quickly learn new product features and identify how those could enhance our business processes.
The right candidates will be able to understand the operational processes beyond their immediate role and skilled at handling both functional (75%) responsibilities as well as the technical (25%) requirements in their day to day tasks.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, analytics, statistics, or related field.
- 2 - 5 years supporting business applications using Microsoft or Oracle technologies.
- 2 - 5 years supporting critical business systems for purchasing, accounting, manufacturing, and document management processes.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL and T-SQL.
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL developer and or Toad software.
- Experience building reports in Crystal Reports, JasperSoft, Stimulsoft or similar report writers is a major plus.
- Experience writing queries for data analysis to support BI initiatives.
- Experience following the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Help maintain our current setups and configurations, patch requirements, and implement the latest technologies for our portfolio of systems that run on Microsoft and Oracle stacks.
- Work to document and manage the SDLC on our portfolio of business systems and applications.
- CMiC (Oracle), Accubid, Taleo, E2Shop, Conest, Toolwatch, SharePoint, LCP tracker, and BlueBeam.
- Ensure efficient operations by providing daily support, training users, writing reference materials, and creating training videos.
- Support company security requirements on user accounts, report access, and data handling.
- This role will have a heavy emphasis on:
- Gathering and understanding end user requirements
- Creating and managing projects independently
- Evaluating 3rd party applications that integrate with the main ERP system in support of proposed projects.
Helix Electric is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying veteran. Diverse employees/candidates are encouraged to respond. Helix Electric is committed to developing and maintaining a workplace which reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.