At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support and respect of an organization that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's Top 100 Places to Work.
You'll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you're open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Join a motivated, passionate and winning team supporting Scripps Health as an Epic Cogito Business Analyst within the Knowledge Management team. Working together, you'll bring your expertise, compassion and excellence to all we do.
The Epic Cogito Business Analyst consults with the business to identify workflow or data or application requirements. Works with development resources to generate documentation and facilitate solution designs, ensuring solution meets customer needs. The ideal candidate will have inpatient Epic experience and understand clinical operational workflows.
Additionally, the Cogito Business Analyst assists in design and implements content and analytics tools. This person works full-time to meet end-user data needs and is a part of the Enterprise Analytics Team. This individual analyzes and defines report requirements; documents specifications, designs, develops, tests, installs, implements, and maintains operational reports for assigned Healthy Planet application and Population Health programs. This individual works in conjunction with a Healthy Planet Application Analyst and may work in conjunction with an Analytics Developer to design and implement robust analytics solutions for advanced projects and self-service needs. This individual will serve as a liaison to the application teams in order to assure reporting accurately reflects workflows and data output.
This is a full time, salaried position and offers Scripps Health's award winning benefit package. This position will be at our newly designed, centrally San Diego located business services office, which offers an on-site café and gym.
Required Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
- Good critical and analytical thinking and excellent customer service skills.
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Must have a current Epic Cogito Certification or is willing to obtain within 90 days of hire.
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous healthcare experience.
- Lead small projects or technical activities.
- Technical SQL Knowledge
- Epic or Workbench Analytics Experience.
- 5 years' experience working with an EHR or 3 years' experience working in a healthcare business or clinical operations setting
- Experience translating user stories into technical solutions and being efficient to drive results.
- Well-versed in end-user workflows and understanding of how data is stored discretely
- Epic certifications - Healthy Planet Clinical & Analytical, Clarity Clinical Data Model, Epic Caboodle Data Model.
- Well-versed in end-user workflows, data structures, SQL, Datalink, and Radar.