Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team in San Diego to extract valuable insights from customer and Socure data, and deliver those insights in a compelling fashion to both internal and external stakeholders. The Business Analyst will serve as the “hub of the wheel” within Socure and play an integral role in the closure of new business deals. In supporting the sales cycle, the BA will interact with and seek input from Business Development, Account Management, Product Development, Data Science, and Consulting functions.
What You'll Do:
- Navigate swiftly through data ecosystems using the latest technology
- Understand, modify, and execute automated scripting
- Interpret quantitative results and translate them into qualitative presentations
- Conduct peer reviews and develop rapport with internal stakeholders
- Deliver results that demonstrate the value of Socure’s solutions and serve to persuade potential and existing customers
- Constantly display an intellectual curiosity and desire for optimization
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Business, or other quantitative field, or 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to grasp deep technical concepts, including predictive analytics and statistical models
- Penchant for clear, concise, and impactful communication to either technical or business audiences
- Demonstrated record of individual achievements AND collaborative team successes
- Proactive desire to improve processes, products, and deliverables for the benefit of both Socure and Socure customers
Nice to Have:
- R, Python, Bash, or another scripting language.
- SQL and RDBMS familiarity.
- Tableau, Looker, or other dataviz tools
- MS Office or similar presentation suites
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A group of highly intelligent peers that are all working in unison towards the same mission
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- ...and so much more
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.