Works with the Consumer Activation Leader to manage and execute the acquisition and retention of SeaWorld San Diego's Annual Pass membership, drive attendance and admissions revenue through in-park activations and events for pass members and general admission guests, and leverage brand partnerships and media added value to increase awareness of the park. Enthusiastically represents SeaWorld by displaying a positive attitude, high level of energy and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job.
- Create and execute promotional programs and partnerships that maximize revenue and attendance
- Help increase annual pass revenue through pricing, engagement and consumer direct promotions
- Work with radio and TV partners to leverage media buys and implement added value opportunities that drive park/event awareness
- Liaison with internal stakeholder including finance, culinary, merchandise and zoo to measure performance and improve admission revenue, ancillary revenue, visitation and in-park spending
- Create integrated marketing plans, including social, email, advertising, web merchandising, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of professional Marketing experience required
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to adapt communication style to a number of different audiences.
- Must be able to manage and prioritize diverse projects.
- Must be enthusiastic and confident working in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to write routine reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to positively interact with guests and co-workers of all ages, different ethnic/cultural backgrounds and/or languages, and individuals with special needs.
- Must be consistently available Monday-Friday during normal office hours. Occasional need for weekends, holidays, early mornings and late evenings.