The Beautiful Group is the largest owner and operator of luxury salons and spas in the world. We are based in Beverly Hills, California and operate over 600 locations throughout North America and Europe including Regis Salons, MasterCuts, Supercuts UK, Carlton Hair, Hennessy and others. Providing a luxurious experience everyday is our passion - giving our guests confidence to take on the world.
Overview: CARLTON HAIR, a leader in the beauty industry for forty years, is the newest addition to the Beautiful Group’s luxury division portfolio. If you are a passionate, ambitious and caring individual seeking an outstanding technical education and the ultimate in creative artistry, then CARLTON HAIR is the place for you. Join our team of highly trained and dedicated stylists and be part of an innovative and creative salon environment creating the best in luxury haircare.
Training: A 9-12 month apprenticeship delivered by Carlton Hair is regarded as one of the best in hairdressing training. As a Carlton Hair apprentice, a wide variety of educational opportunities will be at your fingertips. You will be exposed to training and education from the industry’s most talented stylists and creative minds, carefully guiding you with clear, achievable goals each step of the way. With unlimited talent supporting you, our educational opportunities will invigorate your career-path and assist you in achieving a mastery of your craft.
- Competitive pay
- Medical/dental benefits
- Continued education
- Provide excellent guest service
- Greet each guest professionally by name and escort all guests through the salon
- Assist all Stylists and Colorists in attending to guests needs
- Perform a variety of tasks related to assisting salon operations
- Be fully knowledgeable on all retail product lines
- Clean and maintain all stations, dispensary, shampoo area and floors
- Secure appropriate number of live models for hands-on training
- Actively develop your own creativity and awareness of fashion
- Attend all mandatory staff meetings and training sessions
- Maintain and uphold safety standards
- Adhere to all corporate policies, procedures and work rules
- Hold an active cosmetology license
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team in a salon environment
- Excellent time management skills, good judgment, and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
The Beautiful Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.