Elior North America
Assistant Food Service Director - 2
Elior North America
Assistant Food Service Director - 2 (Req #: 3651442)
Food Service Management
- 2. First/Mid Level Officials & Managers
December 2, 2019
ENA - Corrections - Summit, 2801 Meadow Lark Dr
San Diego, CA, 92123, US
February 8, 2020
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that is making a difference? Look no further, this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
The Assistant Food Service Director will assist with overseeing all culinary, safety and sanitation as well as the operations functions for the account. You will manage and lead a team of associates. Additionally, as the Assistant Director of the account, you will be responsible for assisting with the following:
Plans, directs, organizes, and coordinates the activities of the Food Service Department to provide outstanding dining options to our contracted client, establishes policies and procedures to provide administrative direction for menu formation, food preparation, distribution and service, budgeting, purchasing, sanitation standards, safety practices, staffing, and staff development. Assures compliance with standards of practice and regulatory requirements.
- Manage all functions of the food service department and resources.
- Confers with District Manager or other departments regarding the technical and administrative aspects of dining service.
- Interviewing, training, disciplinary actions, competency reviews, staffing and attending appropriate meetings.
- Ensures account is meeting all budgetary targets and forecasts.
- Reviews and implements Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement programs.
- Bachelor's degree in culinary arts or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years' experience coordinating food service operations.
- Excellent communication skills and experience with communicating with hourly staff as well as Executive level communications.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with a sharp focus on client and customer services, as well as building, growing and owning a strong business.
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office suite applications.
Elior North America is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.