With a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation’s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. As one of the 10 largest insurance brokerage firms in the U.S., Alliant operates through a national network of offices providing property and casualty, workers’ compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to clients nationwide.
More information is available on the company's web site at: www.alliant.com.
Responsible for providing customer service and overall service of assigned customers and/or policies, soliciting of new business on existing accounts and support of Producer-led new business efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports Producer in developing new business opportunities for existing clients and prospects;
- Initiates renewal process for existing clients, and discusses and creates renewal strategy with Producer;
- Analyzes and compares current exposures and develops renewal or new business specifications for marketing;
- Conducts marketing, negotiates rates, reviews quotes and coverages for competitiveness and accuracy;
- Reviews and summarizes marketing results and prepares proposals;
- Finalizes proposals and presentations in coordination with Producer;
- Binds insurance coverage and prepares binders and/or delegate certificates issuance;
- Reviews policies for accuracy and review contracts;
- Prepares summaries and/or schedules of coverage for clients;
- Reviews client accounting history, responds to accounting inquiries, corrects discrepancies, and contacts client on receivable collections;
- Participates in the claims process as directed by management, including claim submission, follow-up and overall communication;
- Provides technical guidance to staff assisting with client needs or procedural issues;
- Notifies brokers of pertinent information related to client retention;
- Meets with clients as needed or directed by Producer;
- Collection of fees, reconciliation and resolution of any outstanding balances within 90 days of invoicing date;
- Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information);
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
6 - 8 years related work experience; Valid insurance license
Must continue to meet Continuing Education requirements for license renewal
Encouraged to complete Career Path requirements as communicated by supervisor
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
Excellent customer service skills, including telephone and listening skills
Good leadership, problem solving and time management skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees’ needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
For immediate consideration for this position, please click on the “Submit Resume” button.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call our Career Center at 1-877-901-9473 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.