Our firm is seeking an entry-level Junior Account Assistant who is motivated about the opportunity to make a difference and grow within the company as it evolves. The entry-level Junior Account Assistant acts as the first point of contact with potential new customers, answer their queries and increase client satisfaction. The Junior Account Assistant will be energetic, client-focused, and will provide day to day support for potential new leads and their team.
At our firm, the entry-level Junior Account Team works in a fast-paced business environment that is very competitive and quota-driven. The Junior Account Assistant must be capable of managing multiple facets of the daily responsibilities required. The Junior Account Assistant can be described as a strong predictor of success is someone who incorporates a consultative approach to their sales technique, has exceptionally strong customer service skills, is detail-oriented and has a passion for exceeding client expectations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation and excellent follow-up skills
- Manage day-to-day communications with your team and prospective clients
- Participate in our office meetings & sales presentations with the Junior Account Executive Team
- Prepare and present sales pitches and provide appropriate follow-up throughout the sales process
- Gather market research with regard to competitor pricing, products, service, and sales techniques
- Communicate client’s needs, trends in the industry and other competitive advantage information
- Stay current with marketing and sales capabilities and self-educates when needed
- Equivalent practical experience or desire to learn. We are looking for the new Junior Account Assistant potential within the company.
- The ability to work well in time-sensitive situations where customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal
- The ability to apply creative problem-solving techniques to situations using sound business judgment
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills to present our clients' goods and services with the utmost respect
- A high degree of professionalism is required within our firm
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude is an asset to our Junior Account Executives
Salary: $44,000 - $52,000 a year